Exotic Half-Asian Annessa - Temporary phone number! Incall special until 7:30 pm toda

Hello! I'm Annessa!

I'm 5'8", 120lbs, have long dark hair and smooth tanned olive skin. Tall and slim and fit, my ethnicity is half Asian and Half European...100% ....

check out my new temporary album....just some updated selfie-pictures to show off the 30lbs I shed before bikini season! 

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=9287

Outcall: $250/hr (200 for each additional hour after the first hour of a session, $100 for each extra half hour). 

Half-hour rate is $170 (half hours apply only to central locations

I will only be available for ....... and ........ before 7:30pm tonight and the same goes for tomorrow day/night. Unfortunately I work at my other job tonight and tomorrow...please make your bookings with this in mind!

Incall special today:(downtown...Bronson and Laurier area) 220/hr. $100 for each additional half hour after the first hour (so a 90 minute date would be $320).

..$140/half-hour

Early morning encounters are available if booked and confirmed the night before. on the weekends if you would like an early afternoon or early morning appointment it is a MUST to book the night before as I have a very active social life evenings, and early morning encounters require an early bed-time the night before. 

Couples welcome!

I am having cell phone issues right now...but have a temporary phone for this week and weekend....please only use it for that time and to book an appointment this week. I can be reached at Sorry because this is a borrowed phone I must delete the number at the end of each work-day

[email protected] 

Also note that just because i do not post an ad up for the day it does not mean that I am not available...I have a pretty flexible schedule these days so even if I hadn't planned on working, if I've given enough notice, I can always bend my schedule around you! Take a chance, the worst i can say is a friendly "sorry, I'm not working today" 

Xoxo

ANNESSA

Edited by Annessa