Sensual, Sexy & Steamy in Orleans Today! And Some Great News! Call/Txt

picture.php?albumid=6570&pictureid=42154

The great news is my west end location is now available again at Richmond/Woodroffe beginning this Monday. I will be accepting 45 min and 1 hour companionship appts by advanced appointment only.

I will also have extended evening hour appts in the west end until 10 pm. I hope to see some of the west end gentlemen who haven't been able to make it to the east end. :)

Gentlemen,

I am a voluptuous creamy soft skinned with dirty blonde highlighted hair standing in at 5'3" with an impressive 38 DD natural rack and pretty face with seductive blue/green eyes and perfect cupid's bow lips that are perfect with combined with my impressive .... skills and very pouty in a sexy way! I have an hourglass physique with a nice spankable behind ( if you ask nicely ; ).

Underneath it all, I possess a sexual prowess and the maturity of a 30's woman who wants to rock your world! An experience with me is passionate yet wild/kinky and surprisingly relaxing. Be prepared to be mesmerized by my talents along with a mix of erotic, sensual and WET foreplay. You may need an umbrella! You will feel refreshed when we say goodbye.

.................................................. ...................

Restrictions: I do not travel to Greece or drink fluids. My personal health is paramount. Please respect my restrictions.

Kindly take a moment to click on my name above to peruse my photo albums

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=3274 - and cerb recommendations: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2863

My incall location is in Orleans and is clean, quiet, upscale and discrete location. Free parking available. Shower facilities, fresh sheets, towels and all other ammenities for your comfort.

TRIBUTES: INCALL & OUTCALL ( Non-negotiable)

At this time I primarily offer same day availability. My services are all inclusive ( therefore no negotiation) for an unrushed, satisfying, sensual and fun encounter.

Special Rates Until November 30th: ( Incall Only)

Special Incall Tributes:

$120 -30 mins

$160 - 45 mins

$200 - 1 hour

Outcall Tributes:

I can entertain requests for companionship. at hotels only with proper verification and a minimum of one hour with 2 hours advanced notice.

$250/hr ( Orleans to Kanata)

Please note the rates listed above ( both incall and outcall) are for my time and are all inclusive to what transpires during that time.

My number is 613-404-7*8*8*7*. Calling/texting me directly is the quickest way to receive a response.

I don't offer email as a method of contact. No blocked calls or payphones will be answered.. See below. Call/text me directly please to receive a quicker response. 613-404-7*8*8*7*. I hope to see you this week so we can have some mutual fun together! If we have met previously, please let me know.

I hope to meet you soon! __________________