Highly reviewed Romanian ... beauty in kingston today! Come play!

I am Mirella; a stunning sweet exotic and sweet Romanian beauty.

You will be amazed by my looks; beautiful face with sexy eyes that will make you melt when I look up at you and full lips that you will fall in love kissing! My fun-loving, vivacious and sweet down to earth personality is the cherry on top!! I just turned 21 but I am very mature for my age,you will be pleasantly surprised in many ways

If you are a gentlemen who prefers quality over quantity and loves a beautiful young woman with a personality as amazing as her looks, than I am definitely the girl for you!!!

I have an unbelievable tight and fit body which I heard on more than one occasion that my pictures do not do it justice

I am 5'6, 105lbs, 32B,23,35 flat tummy, perky and a nice round boobies and a sexy round bubble butt!

Your time with me is never ever rushed and I take pride in exceeding your expectations, you WILL want to come back for more!(and MORE )

I provide a NEVER rushed girl friend experience!

I cater to respectful gentlemen only!

140/30min

260/hr

(Donations are non negotiable- My rates are made based upon my amazing A++ service and looks as well as the amazing upscale location!)

5 foot 6, 32B,23,35 I have a flat very toned and tight tummy with a tiny waist and a round curvy booty which on my tiny frame is TO DIE FOR!

I am 100%drug,alcohol and smoke free!I am also100%independent and have IMPECCABLE hygiene!

Do yourself a huge favour and treat yourself with truly one of the best, you have no idea what you are in for!!

Do not forget to look at my sexy albums!! Also my great reco's in the Ottawa and Kingston section!!

343 three three three - 5 nine 5 8 calling prefered, let me know you fund me on cerb!

Edited by YoungBeautyMirella