Felina's Cantina! Mature Mexican Beauty!

Come and enjoy the company of a all natural Mexican sweetheart! I am a woman who is gifted in knowing what a man yearns and desires! Confident and skilled to make that your reality! Fun loving, intellectually charming, playful and a true pleaser and pampering woman at heart! My kisses will leave a lasting impression that will make you crave more!

My teasing nature will draw you in leaving you breathless! Let me take you back to the good old days of making out and making love! Our time spent together will be both pleasurable and memorable!

Come and enjoy passion and intimacy like never before! I am a woman who knows exactly how to treat a gentleman with honorable respect while unleashing the passion that is in all of us!

Your passionate and sensual encounter awaits you!

Needing some extra TLC I have the perfect remedy! Come and spend an evening with this Sexy senorita! I will wine and dine you! Our evening together will entail cocktails, a choice of three different scrumptious meal option's! An evening of great food, fine wine and fantastic companionship!

Felina :*

204-293-7320 [email protected]

http://www.sweetcaramelo.com

Visa and master card accepted!

Xoxo

Edited by Felina Rose