Hot, Fit And Firm From Halifax Visiting Soon.

I will be returning to your city and available the evening of November 20th and the day of November 21st.

I will also be available from the afternoon of November 23rd until late evening on the 25th.

When we meet you will immediately know that you are in good company.

I have a confident and grounded spirit, that will make our time together a natural experience.

With my loving personality, you will feel as though you have just been re-united with an old flame.

Whether you are seeking a high intensity passion driven encounter,

Or a soft and romantic social engagement, with intelligent conversation, patient ear and flirty giggles.

Perhaps you are just missing some touch therapy, soft connective strokes to ease your tension.

I am a very youthful 43yrs. I look after myself, and it shows! Healthy eating and active lifestyle

has kept my body firm, trim and perfectly proportionate. I love to dress up for any date. I have a great wardrobe

to lure you in, and peak your interests. Personal maintenance and grooming is important to me,

I will be polished before every encounter.

I am an honest lady, never rushing you out my door or giving you anything but the best of myself.

In our time together, my focus is on you and you only.

I understand peoples need for intimacy, desire and lust.

I will give you all of my loving attention, as long as you please respect my booking protocols.

This is to secure and guarantee our special time together.

Please see my site for all booking protocols, social graces, and rates.

If you still have questions, please voice call me and I do my best to explain anything you are curious about.

Thank you for considering me as your companion, and do hope to connect soon!

My site is www.sensualkatherine.net

902 456 8694