13-15th Curvy&Fit w/many Tastes! ...,...,Fetish,Dom,Bdsm,RolePlay,StrapOn&more!

Hi everyone! I'll be available in the heart of downtown tomorrow (Thur 13th) until noon Saturday. I'll be in a discreet, smoke-free location with ample street parking. During my visit, both day time and night sessions are available. (Late night visits by appointment) Also, I'm an early bird so don't be shy if early mornings are a good time 4 u. My schedule is flexible so it doesn't hurt to ask =) For those of you I have yet the pleasure of meeting, here's a bit more about myself.

I'm someone who is open-minded & enjoys the romantic intimacy of ..., the wild loss of control where chemistry causes a lack of inhibitions for a sexy ... and even... for those who are more daring... the naughty world of fetish, bdsm, role playing & domination etc.

Planning ahead is recommended but not necessary.

I am available for over-nights (obviously we'd have to plan ahead for that lol) as well.

I'm a solid 5'7, (5'11 with heals) 36D 26 36 with dark, very long reddish/brown hair and big blue/green eyes. I invite you to visit my profile to learn more about me and see some of my pix.

I think versatility is the spice of life... So I can be soft and delicate, wild and eager to please, impish and naughty or assertive, domineering and nasty... So don't be shy to tell me what you like... because I like experiencing it all!!!

I LOVE getting all dressed up and requests are more than welcome. I have a vast array of outfits, (naughty school girl, sexy stripper, romantic lingerie & domina (PVC etc), regular/secretary) as well as toys and tools for the more naughty of adventurers.

I aim to please because I want you coming back for more when I visit again!

....... $140hh $200h (multiple hours work on declining scale)

........ $180hh $240h (within reasonable distance) 

For Dom, Fetish & BDSM, please see below.

Women and Couples are also, very very welcome (additional donation for additional playmates!

Fetishes, BDSM and/or domination, are by hobbyist specific request only and further donations may or may not be requested, depending on the nature of the subject.

For those who are interested in such ventures; I am very well versed in this world and have a great selection of equipment/toys/........ etc. And for fetishes, many have been surprised that I was the one girl who actually heard of "it" before =)

To see what other hobbyists have to say about the time they've spent with me, please c.... the link below.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthr...t=jessyceleste

I also invite you to check out my profile for pics and a bit more about me. My face, Tattoos & piercings are hidden for discretion's sake but photos are otherwise unaltered.

Please note, nowhere near all ........ are listed here as many are YMMV. Please text for more info. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kisses,

Jessy Celeste

613-793_4183 (text (best) or call If I don't answer, try again later)

No private numbers please.

• Like 1