Sign in to follow this  

Chrystal Elite in Regina

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Iâ??ve had my eye on Chrystal Elite for quite some time, and today I finally had the opportunity to meet her.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]OMG - where do I begin? Sheâ??s a tall (5â??11â?), statuesque beauty with incredibly long sexy legs. She has magnificent natural breasts that literally took my breath away when I first saw them. Her smooth, white skin is damn near flawless. She has a pretty face and a pixy-ish smile. Sheâ??s from Montreal but her English is excellent with a hint of a sexy French accent. Her easy-going personality immediately put me at ease.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]In our time together I took the opportunity for the first time to indulge in a fetish that I have been curious to experience (tease and denial). I assure you that she did not disappoint me.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Once again I have been smitten, old fool that I am. In light of the uncertainty to come, I had promised myself that after this month I was going to take an indeterminate break from this hobby. Unfortunately, she told me that she plans on returning to this neck of the woods next February. I fear I will be tempted into becoming a criminal. Thanks Bill ....![/SIZE][/FONT]