Sign in to follow this  

Togetherness with insatiable thirsts for adventure

Guest **cely***r***ne

Every journey starts with the desire for adventure.

Our journey together begins here..

picture.php?albumid=9905&pictureid=66008

I am an established and trusted Companion/MA and I portray myself as an epicurean in the carnal arts. What this means is I live enveloped in all things woman. I embody all that a woman represents, exuding the essence of pure sensuality. This is easily displayed in our time together.

I invite you to relax, feel the tensions of life melt away in my presence.

My massage incorporates long deep strokes from head to toe, creating undulating waves up and down your body, totally worshipping and nurturing your entire being with love. With customized natural oils I blend and create myself, you will not only leave much more relaxed, but your skin will benefit as well.

By my invitation, I offer an experience of full presence, attentiveness and authenticity, where I awaken all of our senses as we dive deeper into connection. In my presence, you will experience a sacred space. I am passionate, soft and gentle and am forever in the pursuit of love.

We can meet for coffee or dessert. Perhaps we could spend quality time getting to know one another. I can also be your beautiful guest to any event/gala! I am versatile, and blend well given any scenario.

I arrive in Moncton November 21st - 23rd(am)

I suggest PRE-BOOKING via [email protected] to ensure our time together.

picture.php?albumid=9905&pictureid=66010

It is greatly appreciated that you view my website in full.

http://www.maraenablacwell.com

-Any monetary considerations are for my time and companionship only. By contacting me you have then agreed to these terms as well as those found on my website-

Edited by **cely***r***ne

Sign in to follow this