5463877468_5b48ab8f0e.jpg

Tiny little snowflakes fall softly outside the hotel window melting as they reach the sidewalk below, the soft lights from the city below illuminate them as they dance across the sky in their never ending journey downwards.

It's early in the evening, we have just poured ourselves a glass of wine and are unwinding after a long day. Your arms wrapped around me. At this point there is only some thin blue lace separating our bodies, ever so teasingly.

The music plays a familiar song.

I spent my entire day preparing for you. You know this because I let sent you a teasing little note telling you I was in the bath, doing my toes, putting on makeup, getting the room ready. All just to see you this evening. All day you were excited, you liked knowing that I spent the day preparing for our date, preparing for you and that soon you would be at my door, gazing into those brilliant blue eyes.

8329714449_c4a7aaab02.jpg

At some point you realize this little fantasy will end but not just yet, for now the time belongs to us and right now the only thing that you have to worry about is removing the cork and of course what comes next.

If you enjoy the finer things in life, taking your time with a beautiful intelligent woman. If you enjoy sharing a laugh, some conversation, indulging all the senses, making more than just a physical connection, if you enjoy sensuality I would enjoy hearing from you.

7507531446_5a2972af58.jpg

I will be in Toronto until Nov. 28 and available with advance notice, should you wish to meet in the city or perhaps arrange a private rendezvous anywhere our passports may take us please reach out to me via email. I look forward to hearing from you.

• Like 1