Sign in to follow this  

Diving deeper into Connection..New Pic..

Guest **cely***r***ne

Good Evening,

As I sit by my fire tonight, a yearning from deep within is aching. I crave your company.

Knowing me is knowing love. Untamed and intense love. You can see it in my deep mysterious eyes, feel it, witness it, my intoxicating personality.

For those of you wishing to expand your journey into the pursuit of love, I invite you to partake in a most delectable event.

I portray myself as an epicurean in the carnal arts. What this means is I live enveloped in all things woman. I embody all that a woman represents, exuding the essence of pure sensuality. This is easily displayed in our time together.

I invite you to relax, feel the tensions of life melt away in my presence.

picture.php?albumid=9905&pictureid=66411

Schedule

Sunday 2pm-9pm

Monday - Wednesday 2pm-7pm

Having chemistry between us is important to me, which is why I love communicating with you prior to any date! I am genuinely interested in you, your likes and any hobbies you may have! Having things in common is fun and keeps our time together progressing in the organic way, which I love.

Please email [email protected] for our initial contact! My voice contact number will be given upon verification! (References and other screening methods are required when making arrangements with me)

As a trusted, reputable and established companion your privay and discretion is always my top priority, as I expect the same in return. Please take a few moments and view my website in its entirety prior to contacting me.

www.maraenablackwell.com

I am looking forward to an amazing adventure with you,

xox - Maraena

**Any monetary considersations are for my time and companionship only. By contacting me you have agreed to these terms and the ones found on my website.**

Edited by **cely***r***ne

Sign in to follow this