Layah is a Triple Threat!!! Available all night!

Triple Threat:

Attractive, Intelligent and Witty

picture.php?albumid=6311&pictureid=59135

Sometimes boys just wanna have fun. Whether it be just chilling and relaxing or getting wild and crazy, you deserve to reward yourself. One thing most men can agree on is that there's nothing like the company of a beautiful woman. Now imagine if you will that this lovely looking lady is also well-spoken, engaging, intelligent, interesting.... So she's cute and smart, a killer combination. Wait, there's more! She can make you laugh too! She has a sharp wit and a wicked sense of humor. No, it's not some new interactive website or latest breakthrough in robotics. It's me!

I am all of these things and then some. I am a great listener as well as an interesting conversationalist. I am very easy going and have been told I have a way about me that makes me comfortable to be around.

No matter how I describe myself and my personality, the only way to truly find out if I am someone you would want to spend time with me is to come and meet me. If you are curious about what I look like, you can see some photo albums here .

If your interest is piqued or you are interested in getting together some time, Please contact me by text 613-400-6453 at least 45 minutes to an hour in advance for same day bookings. Email [email protected] is acceptable if booking 24 hours or more in advance. CERB PMs may not be read/replied to in time so please use this as a last resort.

Please Note: Private calls will not be answered

BtLjVIZCMAAVcy0.jpg4

Edited by Layah