Sexy in the East & Steamy in the West. Orleans Today Til 6 - West 7-10 pm Call/Text

picture.php?albumid=6570&pictureid=42154

The great news is my west end location is now available again at Richmond/Woodroffe beginning this Monday. I will be accepting 45 min and 1 hour companionship appts by advanced appointment only.

I will also have extended evening hour appts in the west end until 10 pm. I hope to see some of the west end gentlemen who haven't been able to make it to the east end. icon_smile.gif

Gentlemen,

I am a voluptuous creamy soft skinned with dirty blonde highlighted hair standing in at 5'3" with an impressive 38 DD natural rack and pretty face with seductive blue/green eyes that are perfect with my impressive skills. I have an hourglass physique with a nice spankable behind ( if you ask nicely ; ).

Underneath it all, I possess a sexual prowess and the maturity of a 30's woman who wants to rock your world! An experience with me is passionate yet wild/kinky and surprisingly relaxing. Be prepared to be mesmerized by my talents along with a mix of passion, sensuality and WET foreplay. You may need an umbrella! You will feel refreshed when we say goodbye.

.................................................. ...................

Restrictions: I do not travel to Greece or drink fluids. My personal health is paramount. Please respect my restrictions.

Kindly take a moment to click on my name above to peruse my photo albums and recommendations"

Photo albums- http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/album.php?u=4180

Recommendations - http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?ltr=N&t=28638

My location is in Orleans and is clean, quiet, upscale and discrete location. Free parking available. Shower facilities, fresh sheets, towels and all other ammenities for your comfort.

TRIBUTES: I host - You come to visit me & You Host - I can visit with you at your place] ( Tributes are non-negotiable)

At this time I primarily offer same day availability. My services are all inclusive ( therefore no negotiation) for an unrushed, satisfying, sensual and fun encounter.

Special Rates Until November 30th for when I host only.

Special "I Host" Tributes:

$120 -30 mins

$160 - 45 mins

$200 - 1 hour

"You Host" Tributes: I can come to visit you.

I can entertain requests for companionship. at hotels only with proper verification and a minimum of one hour with 2 hours advanced notice.

$250/hr ( Orleans to Kanata)

Please note the rates listed above. Tributes are for my time and companionship.

My number is 613-404-7*8*8*7*. Calling/texting me directly is the quickest way to receive a response.

I don't offer email as a method of contact. No blocked calls or payphones will be answered.. See below. Call/text me directly please to receive a quicker response. 613-404-7*8*8*7*. I hope to see you this week so we can have some mutual fun together! If we have met previously, please let me know.

I hope to meet you soon!