Rare Opportunity! Currently Pregnant Beauty Alanna in Timmins Tmr/Fri! Nov 20-21!

Hello gentlemen!

I made it into Timmins after a not-so-snowy drive thankfully!

Availability Update as of Fri, Nov 21st: I can take one last appt. for this trip: 1:45PM-2:45PM! Pls. Call, Text, or Email if interested :)

Sorry I cannot stay any longer in Timmins my dear gents - I have a morning commitment in Toronto on Saturday.

I hope that by now most of you would've heard My Big News, namely that I am indeed currently pregnant (presently in my 8th month, so this will be the last chance to see me!) For any questions you may have regarding my current status, including service-related questions, please see my most recent blog entry here:

SexyDreamLife.blogspot.ca

My rates are as per the Adore Me section of my website, www.YourEuroGoddess.com.

The following pics are most recent, taken about a month ago:

(Please use your imagination to add a few more inches to my belly ;))

IMG_5763xx_Ers.jpgIMG_5783dx_Ers.jpgIMG_6199c.jpgIMG_6127c.jpgIMG_6164c.jpgIMG_6241c_cropped.jpg

I apologize for not giving you gentlemen more notice for this trip, but with only a few weeks left to work, these are the only dates I could make work.

I hope I have the pleasure of meeting with you on this, my last Timmins tour, at least in a While!

If you'd like to get together please either call me at 647 405 1222 or Email me at [email protected]. Reception on my way to Timmins tends to be not very good, so email may be the better way to reach me; I will respond as soon as I get into town.

For our mutual comfort as well as the best possible experience together, please provide me with the following information:

> Your first name

> Your approximate age, e.g. late 40s

> Your ethnicity (if Caucasian, please specify ancestry)

> Your line of work

> Whether you are a local or a visiting gentleman; if visiting, please specify from which city

> Your CERB username

> Desired date, start-time, and length of rendezvous, and whether incall or outcall

> Any special requests you may have for our time together.

Looking forward to seeing you for a very special experience! :)

Edited by AlannaJohnson
Updated availability