A 'dame de compagnie' soon back and shortly also on the 25th am. I missed U darling!

Hi darling,

Your open minded 'dame de compagnie' will be back December 3rd to cover U with her passion and indulge U in lot of ways babe! Let me be your 'attachée' the time for U to completely unwind and escape in my world chéri !

I will also be shortly available next Tuesday, November 25th from 8 am to 11 am.

Beginners welcome!

I am located in Gatineau near Costco and if U R not a beer drinker (!) corners of Greber and Maloney blvds.

I am bubbly, genuine and authentic, classy and sexy , pretty with flamboyant, long, curly red hair, green eyes, natural 38D and curvy as suggest the pics. And now about just checking in the upcoming days to catch a glimpse of my non blurred face love!! Watch for it. I will be adding a new album tonight and when mod has approved U will be able to take a look at what I look like chéri !

I also have downtown Ottawa location honey but do not host there all the time. At Ottawa location only host for apt of 1 hr and over unless specified otherwise.

To book: 819-500-8897 Barbara or [email protected].

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence.

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !

• Like 2