Last Chance Ottawa! Also Pembroke! Pregnant Beauty Alanna Visiting Next Week!

Hello Ottawa & Pembroke gentlemen!

Alanna here, Your Euro Goddess :) I am very glad to announce that I'm able to come back for One Last Tour to our capital city and to Pembroke this coming week!

Tentative Availability is as follows:

MON, NOV 24th... 3PM - 11PM... OTTAWA

TUE, NOV 25th... 9AM - 2PM... OTTAWA

TUE, NOV 25th... 5PM - 11PM... MONTREAL

WED, NOV 26th... MONTREAL

THU, NOV 27th... MONTREAL (AM)/ PEMBROKE (one evening appt. available starting at 9:30PM)

FRI, NOV 28th... 9AM - 11PM... PEMBROKE

SAT, NOV 29th... 9AM - 11AM... PEMBROKE

I hope that by now many of you would've heard My Big News, namely that I am indeed currently pregnant (presently in my 8th month, so this will be the last chance to see me!) For any questions you may have regarding my current status, including service-related questions, please see my most recent blog entry here:

SexyDreamLife.blogspot.ca

My rates are as per the Adore Me section of my website, www.YourEuroGoddess.com.

The following pics are most recent, taken about a month ago:

(Please use your imagination to add a few more inches to my belly ;))

IMG_5763xx_Ers.jpgIMG_5783dx_Ers.jpgIMG_6199c.jpgIMG_6127c.jpgIMG_6164c.jpgIMG_6241c_cropped.jpg

I hope I have the pleasure of meeting you, on this, my Last Tour to the area before baby, and possibly my last tour ever...

If you'd like to get together please either call me at 647 405 1222 or Email me at [email protected].

For our mutual comfort as well as the best possible experience together, please provide me with the following information:

> Your first name

> Your approximate age, e.g. late 40s

> Your ethnicity (if Caucasian, please specify ancestry)

> Your line of work

> Whether you are a local or a visiting gentleman; if visiting, please specify from which city

> Your CERB username

> Desired date, start-time, and length of rendezvous, and whether incall or outcall

> Any special requests you may have for our time together.

Looking forward to seeing you for a very special experience! :)

Sweet kisses,