Rare Opportunity! Currently Pregnant Upscale Companion Visiting Montreal Nov 25-27!

Hello Montreal and visiting gentlemen!

It has been a While since I've had the pleasure of a visit to beautiful Montreal, and the last time I visited, well, I wasn't pregnant ;)

Those of you who are active on CERB, may know that I am an established Toronto-based independent European companion. I am thankful to have received many accolades on CERB and other industry websites over the past 3-4 years.

I am currently offering a Rare Opportunity to be with me during this special time in my life. If you have never been with a pregnant woman, or if it has been a while for you, you may have some questions. I endeavour to answer quite a few of them, including service-related questions, in my most recent blog entry here:

SexyDreamLife.blogspot.ca

Btw, I am currently in my 8th month (last few weeks of my pregnancy!), so this is really a Last-Call opportunity for those of you who have had the fantasy, or who are curious ;)

Tentative Availability for Montreal is as follows:

TUE, NOV 25th... 5PM - 11PM

WED, NOV 26th... 9AM - 11PM

THU, NOV 27th... 9AM - 1PM

I will be hosting at an upscale Downtown Montreal hotel. Outcalls to other upscale hotels will be possible. I will also be in Ottawa Mon(PM) & Tue(AM) in case that works better for you.

Please visit my website to get a better idea of my offering. My rates can be found in the Adore Me section. www.YourEuroGoddess.com.

The following pictures are most recent, taken about a month ago:

(Please use your imagination to add a few more inches to my belly ;))

IMG_5763xx_Ers.jpgIMG_5783dx_Ers.jpgIMG_6199c.jpgIMG_6127c.jpgIMG_6164c.jpgIMG_6241c_cropped.jpg

I hope I have the pleasure of meeting you, on this, my Last Tour to your city before baby, and possibly my last tour ever...

If you'd like to get together please either call me at 647 405 1222 or Email me at [email protected].

For our mutual comfort as well as the best possible experience together, please provide me with the following information:

> Your first name

> Your approximate age, e.g. late 40s

> Your ethnicity (if Caucasian, please specify ancestry)

> Your line of work

> Whether you are a local or a visiting gentleman; if visiting, please specify from which city

> Your CERB username and/or a reference from another reputable companion

> Desired date, start-time, and length of rendezvous, and whether incall or outcall

> Any special requests you may have for our time together.

Looking forward to seeing you for a very special experience! :)

Sweet kisses,