I have always felt that you can learn more about me, the person you will spend time with by getting to know my likes and my dislikes than by reading a bunch of statistics on a page. Please take a moment to visit my website, see my blog and my images, each one has been selected because of the visual representation of my personality, I hope they tell you a little about who I am and you walk away feeling you know me a little better. I know you will enjoy what you find.

5768926385_6dc50a1ca2.jpg

Varekai inspires me, it makes my heart beat a little faster, it makes me smile and gives me an energy inside that is difficult to put into words. I love the music, mystical performances and the incredible talent that Cirque brings to each show. It's another world where one believes in magic, fairytales and the mythical stories of years gone by. For me it excites the imagination, provides a certain excitement and desire and I marvel at both the world they create and the world we live in that has inspired these transformations.

The solo of crutches is one of my favorites, his dance is awkward, puppet like in it's movement and it is what inspires Icarus to fly once again.

It is followed by the twins, Castor & Pollux, on ariel straps. In my opinion it's one of the most beautiful acts Cirque as ever put together and the music provides an uplifting background that makes me want to fly with them.

What inspires you?

I am currently in Toronto and available until Nov. 29. or after Dec. 15. To arrange a date please contact me via email.