Looking for advice on what days of the week are best to work what areas of Toronto? I just moved here, previously was working weekends in KW. I only do incalls a few days a week and outcalls sporadically.

What days of the week are good for Downtown? Airport? North York? etc?

Any tips? Thank you

xoxo

Charlotte

I happen to go to Toronto so my two cents

Back when I worked, Saturday evening was the best for me

Now that I'm retired, everyday is Saturday LOL

My preference is for the airport (Dixon/Airport Road side). It is easier to get to IMHO. Second a general observation, hotels are more expensive downtown than by the airport. Third I have yet to pay for parking at an airport hotel (and I have stayed at a few different hotels) but downtown

hotels, parking runs about $40 night

And the hotels by the airport, besides less expensive, seem to have larger rooms (or suites) every bit as nice if not more than a downtown hotel

Anyhow my two cents

RG

Yes I am in a downtown hotel this weekend, having to pay for parking isn't good. The airport is a farther drive out for me, so I am wondering what will be better. I have heard there is a lot of competition by the airport as well. But then cheaper rooms, and free parking is a perk a lot of people like if they drive. If they don't drive or live nearby they may like downtown but I don't know if these folks want to book just on weekdays, or weekends too.

Thank you:)

Charlotte

Consider downtown, airport, North York/Markam 3 different touring ground.

Some people will travel the one hour to see you if they really want to, but most people will look who/when you are in their prefer area.

For my personal experience there is no best weeks or days. It vary. I personally prefer Monday-Friday 9am-7pm so I cather to this crowd. Sunday I found is always a hit or miss. Or not one call, or everyone calls/inquired.

• Like 2