Layah - Your Favorite Indie Companion and Temporary Girlfriend

[emoji844]Triple Threat:

Attractive, Intelligent and Witty[emoji844]

picture.php?albumid=6311&pictureid=59135

Sometimes boys just wanna have fun. [emoji48] Whether it be just chilling and relaxing or getting wild and crazy, you deserve to reward yourself.[emoji471] One thing most men can agree on is that there's nothing like the company of a beautiful woman. Now imagine if you will that this lovely looking lady is also well-spoken, engaging, intelligent, interesting.... So she's cute and smart, a killer combination. Wait, there's more! She can make you laugh too! She has a sharp wit and a wicked sense of humor. No, it's not some new interactive website or latest breakthrough in robotics. It's me![emoji1]

I am all of these things and then some. I am a great listener as well as an interesting conversationalist. I am very easy going and have been told I have a way about me that makes me comfortable to be around.[emoji179]

No matter how I describe myself and my personality, the only way to truly find out if I am someone you would want to spend time with me is to come and meet me. If you are curious about what I look like, you can see some photo albums here . [emoji182]

If your interest is piqued or you are interested in getting together some time, Please contact me by text [emoji336] 613-400-6453 at least 45 minutes to an hour in advance for same day bookings. Email [emoji391] [email protected] is acceptable if booking 24 hours or more in advance. CERB PMs [emoji335] may not be read/replied to in time so please use this as a last resort.

[emoji117]Please Note: Private calls will not be answered[emoji118]

BtLjVIZCMAAVcy0.jpg4