Some reasons and their results of visiting me darling! Available today in Ottawa!

Hi darling,

One of the reason to visit me is that I'll immerse U in passion, lots of passion. As a result, your toes will curl love!

Other reason is the wild and open minded 'dame de compagnie' that I am will make your knees weak hun!

And my sexy and bubbly personality will most likely make U come back chéri !!

Another reason is possibly, simply that U haven't had the chance or occasion to visit me darling so let me do wonders chéri !!

U and I R made to be a great what am I am saying excellent match babe!!

Beginners welcome!

I am available today exceptionally at my downtown Ottawa location located near the Bell building and city hall, from 10 am to 6 pm.

I am bubbly, genuine and authentic, classy and sexy , pretty with flamboyant, long, curly red hair, green eyes, natural 38D and curvy as suggest the pics.

I also have downtown Ottawa location honey but do not host there all the time. At Ottawa location only host for apt of 1 hr and over unless specified otherwise.

To book: 819-500-8897 Barbara or [email protected].

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence.

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !