Bridgette @ EB/TO

This deserves to have its own topic...

For those of you needing to be pampered and de-stressed like you wouldn't believe, you must see Bridgette at EB.

This mature, curvacious woman knows how to help someone relax. I'm still euphoric from a masssage that ended 2 hours ago!

The best way to describe Bridgette is as the hot hockey mom who knows how to handle the stick (pun intended).

PM for details but trust me--book an hour with her and you will not regret it. Definitely the real deal here, so treat this lady right!.

Oh yes--and they're all natural, too!

When you say Bridgette at EB...what is EB? Is it a company name or web site?

Thanks

Kellman

This deserves to have its own topic...

For those of you needing to be pampered and de-stressed like you wouldn't believe, you must see Bridgette at EB.

This mature, curvacious woman knows how to help someone relax. I'm still euphoric from a masssage that ended 2 hours ago!

The best way to describe Bridgette is as the hot hockey mom who knows how to handle the stick (pun intended).

PM for details but trust me--book an hour with her and you will not regret it. Definitely the real deal here, so treat this lady right!.

Oh yes--and they're all natural, too!

yes i would like to hear back as well. drive by but have not gone in yet

be a devil, take a chance. what's not to like

Hey, would someone be able to educate me on an apropriate amount for a tip? I found myself a bit surprised last time I went to see an MP. Just curious if this kinda thing is within my budget. Would anyone be able to PM me?

Posted via Mobile Device