Sign in to follow this  

Romance

Guest **cely***r***ne

Good Afternoon!

I hope you had a marvelous weekend! I have been Christmas shopping, watching the Santa Clause parade and am feeling like a kid again! This is my favorite time of year for so many reasons!

I love the crisp air, as long as I am kept warm. Being in someones arms is the easiest way to achieve that! Skating, hot chocolate, building snowmen, snowball fights, wrestling in the snow and drying off by the fire.

All things I love!

It is just such a romantic time of year!

Yes, I am a hopeless romantic. A bit old fashioned, but with a modern, chic and open twist. I am an honest and compassionate woman with an alluring essence. The mystery runs deep and is not easily explained. Yet it is easily witnessed in person! My eyes are dark, but they sparkle with excitement and can draw you in like a Sirens song. (but you will not meet your demise..per say..!) You will notice a smile, not a perfect smile, but a genuine one!

I am a young very mature woman of 32 (almost 33 eek!) I believe you are only as old as you feel, I can say with confidance, given certain scenarios, that I feel 19 for life. I am adventureous, curious and can easily adapt to any situation.

picture.php?albumid=9905&pictureid=66008

I have a wonderful gift for my dearest friends. Please ask about my priviledged gentlemans area. This is an area for my regular clientele. We must have a solid history. But don't fret, you can reap the benefits after a multitude of successful dates.

Giving into the inner desire for adventure is simple.

Schedule for this week:

TRURO

Wednesday-Sunday 2pm-9pm.

(I do not book later than 9. I am a mom and I like to have our routine at home stay the same.)

NEW EMAIL [email protected]

*INCLUDE your username PLEASE. (or PM for verification)*

BE ADVISED:

ALTERNATE CONTACT METHODS COMING IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS.*

Please take a few moments to view my website as well, prior to contacting me. Before our journey, there are a few things I'd like you to know. Any monetary considerations are for my time and companionship only. By contacting me, you have then agreed to these terms and those found on my website.

NOTICE:

My dear friends, You know I love and appreciate you all! But I am doing a friend list sweep and am keeping those who have met with me in the last year. Please do not be offended if you find yourself needing to send a friend request again. If we haven't met in the last year are we really close friends? (I am not trying to seem rude or mean, if you know me you know I am anything but..)

All my Love to you,

Maraena

Edited by **cely***r***ne
update availability

Sign in to follow this