Anyone in the valley these days?

Been poking around a few websites seeing whats available.. Doesn't seem like a whole lot. Is this actually the case or do I just need to dig deeper? Thanks!

Well like most things you get what you put in. Read around the boards here in NS and Canada. There is lots of good tips, intersting discussions and hepful advice hobbyist to hobysist, S P to hobbyists ect. Ive made some freinds, gotton good tips, avoid bait and switches and gotton leads on professionals that would suit me and have suited me. Just takes time to figure the whoose who but I have figured an hour or two a week here has been more then worth it

Been poking around a few websites seeing whats available.. Doesn't seem like a whole lot. Is this actually the case or do I just need to dig deeper? Thanks!

What part of the valley are you looking for? Pretty wide open area.

I'm sorry to say you probably wont have much luck in the Valley I have been there three times and am well known for using the best hotels available. You know exactly what we have to choose from ( your area) so why tell me my choice of hotel is not right for you , chances of being seen etc. I tried three different places , it was impossible to satisfy you . Nothing was good enough.

Now I take all considerations into play , perhaps I am not your type, fair really. However in the last two years three different friends have tried to visit you with the same results. Ladies try and try but do you expect us to arrive and sit losing a great deal of money? Be serious if u wish for company. I will never venture that way again but I bet future touring ladies will require deposits and that is only fair..

• Like 3

Too bad that a bad experience has put you off the valley.

Judging by the number of "anybody in the Valley" posts on here, there are more than a few of us here that are seriously looking for a frequent visitor, or a valley based SP. Hope that a few lame ducks don't dissuade you or others from making a go of it here.

Privacy is indeed an issue here -- I understand that very much. This is a little pond, and anonymity is harder to find than in the city. There are a couple hotels I would be hesitant to have my car parked outside, as a result. That said, there are options for in-service here. Just need to be creative :)

PM me for ideas if you want.

Hope to see someone regular here soon!

P13.

There are a few ladies on C/L with valley ads but my experience with inquiries have not been very positive, from no responce to being jerked around . That's to be expected coming from that site.

I would consider going to the valley, but I would ask for deposits first.

Being that some girls have been there before with no success, and having excuses such as 'someone might see my car', or 'someone might see me go in/leave the place', it seems that reliable and reputable providers might steer clear of there.

If you are afraid that someone might see you/your car, then park where its not seen and walk a fair distance if you have to.

Also, walk like you have a purpose going somewhere. There is nothing more noticeable than a guy trying to sneak around, it is so obvious it's not funny.

Walk with confidence and look like you belong.

I really dislike when I'm asked to go somewhere then have a bunch of no-shows.

Like Katherine said, I don't want to sit around wasting money.

It costs us to travel, to have a place to entertain you, so it seems fair that if you ask us to come there and you book with us, at least show up!

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

When I went to the Valley a couple summers ago, I had such a marvelous time. My location was convenient and private! I had a lovely cabin and it brought a sense of romantic escape to our session. The response was good, but I haven't been able to return...yet.

In my experience, when I am announcing that I will be traveling it is a gamble no matter what, but there are always those "gem" clients who make the trip worth it. We both have to be dedicated. In our case dedicated without taking too much of a loss in expenses. The deposits and pre bookings are important in that case.

For me, perseverance and dedication is important. I haven't gone back but I would love to go and pick some more apples for my jelly and pies..

if there is such a place that is out in the valley that would be recommended as a good place to stay in order to entertain, I would definitely consider going.

As Maraena said, a cabin that ads to the ambiance would be just perfect.

If anyone has a suggestion as to where to stay in the valley that would not cause the issues that are being discussed here, please PM me privately with them.

I've never been out there but I hear it is a beautiful spot.

• Like 1

As I think my final thoughts before slumber. So Hmm, Maraena had a good run where she stayed. Please ask her if she would recommend the experience again and where. :icon_smile::icon_smile:

Easy solution, now they visit me in my lovely and discreet in call. Its all a choice for smart men . Have no quality companions or visit me in my lovely welcoming home.

Edited by Katherine
spelling
  • Like 3

Guest **cely***r***ne

Pm sent to both you lovely ladies!

I hope you find it beneficial!

Awesome I would love to find a reputable provider in the cp Perth smiths falls area. I'm back and forth from those areas to the city fairly often it would be nice to stop for some personal time while in gods country

• Like 1