Hi there gentleman! For those of you that I have not had the pleasure of meeting yet, during this busy and at times stressful season. I would love the opportunity to spend 90 minutes with you at my regular hourly rate! Let's warm eachother up have a glass of wine or drink of your choice. Let's flirt and let me suduce you and get the juices flowing ;)

For those I have not met. I am a Exotic passionate woman that definitely loves to satisfy and please and is no stranger to getting pleased! I have dark exotic features, curvy hips and beautiful smooth bronzed skin, an all natural mature Mexican sweetheart!

My reputation is of a high sexual energy, naughtiness and being wildly passionate. I possess a natural ability to connect with you freely, putting you at ease and relaxed in order for us to explore a world of intimacy and ultimate pleasure!

I am a confident, classy and intellectual woman who enjoys great conversation and companionship!

Now I can't promise you won't get lost in my captivating eyes or that my smile and full kissable lips won't drive you wild. Or that I wont charm the pants off of you (literally ) ;) But I can promise you that you will have my undivided attention and you will leave feeling like we were

reacquainted lovers from long ago!

Your passionate and sensual encounter awaits you

Xoxo http://www.sweetcaramelo.com

Felina :*

204-293-7320 [email protected]

• Like 7