Mmm mmm Nyomi Blu

Albertans, don't miss your chance: Nyomi Blu is coming your way. a few hours ago I had the pleasure and privilege of her company here in Winnipeg. Though we had to negotiate our way around a few stumbling blocks in making arrangements, the time spent together was well worth the effort up front.

This woman has a terrific attitude, a flair for putting you at ease, is a great conversationalist (with many health tips to boot!) and is generous with her time. I doubt you will find a more passionate and adept kisser anywhere. As always ymmv, but I suspect that if you treat her well you will be rewarded - perhaps even several times over as I was (thank you so much, Nyomi ;-))

Enjoy

:69: Yes,she is one sweet, succulent,wild woman:bddog:!! Only had the pleasure of her company once and can't see her this trip but next time she cums I would luv to try that syrup:cooter: she uses in her video. All I can say is......:bjs:HOOOOWAAA