Sign in to follow this  

Explore Me Halifax - Surprise visit

Guest **cely***r***ne

I am a very fun loving, adventurous and free-spirited woman. You can see my love for life in my sparkling deep eyes. You will find me young at heart and always willing to learn more about you with the knowledge that in building a relationship in this way, there will always be those sparks between us when we are together.

I pride myself in my ability to make you feel at ease, and comfortable in my presence. It is my sole purpose as your companion to assure you are relaxed, and totally worshipped and nurtured with love. I am tender, passionate and describe myself as a sensual artist. It is within this art of sensuality that I thrive. From a deeply relaxing massage to moments of authentic connection, my goal is to pamper your every desire, relax every muscle and help melt away any tension.

I have been invited to Halifax and have decided to extend my stay to meet with you. I will be there December 4th & 5th! (With Limited availability.)

December 4th: 10pm-12am

December 5th: 12pm-9pm

picture.php?albumid=9905&pictureid=66009

NEW EMAIL [email protected]

*INCLUDE your username, First and Last name PLEASE. (or PM for verification)*

Please take a few moments to view my website as well, prior to contacting me. maraenablackwell.com

Enjoy Holiday Loyalty rates for a limited time! (Found on my Adventures page)

I am very much looking forward to meeting you!

xoxo - Maraena

Before our journey, there are a few things I'd like you to know. Any monetary considerations are for my time and companionship only. By contacting me, you have then agreed to these terms and those found on my website.

Sign in to follow this