Sign in to follow this  

An Elegant & Captivating Companion for Indulgent Escapes

Are you in search of the perfect discreet escapade? Please allow me to introduce myself. Iâ??m an established, independent, quintessential companion based in downtown, Vancouver. Iâ??m selectively available on a part-time basis to gentlemen, and couples with a refined palate for unique beauty. Multifaceted, resourceful, and intuitive, Iâ??m the consummate accompaniment for all occasions. Be it shorter flirtations; your dinner date; NYE date; or an overnight escape; my seductive and singular style, will be the spice youâ??ve been craving.

Iâ??m a striking companion with long, jet black hair; large, dark eyes; smooth, lightly tanned skin; and a well-proportioned silhouette. My petite stature ensures that you will always tower over me! Outer beauty will enthrall, but it is inner beauty will captivate. My polished appearance belies a down to earth personality. My loves include animals, live jazz, and fine dining. I passionately pursue a health-oriented lifestyle, and in addition to regularly challenging myself through fitness, I seek enrichment through a variety of educational and social endeavors.

I revel in the electric thrill and rush of new connections. Flirtatious, sensual, and generous with my affections, I enjoy cultivating long-lasting, special friendships.

If I've piqued your curiosity, please introduce yourself, and let's start planning our venture into sensuality! [I]*1-2 companion references, or a P411 ID are essential for consideration, and should be included in your initial contact. [/I]

I invite you to view my website for photos, honorarium, and more.

[I]Looking forward to spoiling you![/I]

xo Odette

[email][email protected][/email] | [url]www.OdetteHarlow.com[/url]

Sign in to follow this