Sign in to follow this  

Exotic busty brunette available until Dec. 23 for massage & companionship

[CENTER][B]Looking for an Awesome Experience?[/B] Then look no further for your Sexy, Sophisticated, Exotic companion!!! [U]I exude the ULTIMATE in Sophistication, Sensuality & Sexiness[/U]

[B]❤ EUROPEAN BORN MIDDLE-EASTERN/EUROPEAN ❤
❤ OLIVE COMPLEXION & BUTTERY-SOFT SKIN ❤
❤ WAVY LONG COPPER BROWN HAIR ❤
❤ TONED HOURGLASS FIGURE (34DD-26-38) ❤
❤ 5'6" & 130LBS ❤[/B]

I have an enchanting demeanor ... You'll love me! My body is soft & curvy with a captivating smile, complimented with a down-to-earth personality! Im an adventurous girl with a wild passion for life and pride myself in offering an enticing encounter with an abundance of special attention. This allows you to completely relax & enjoy the time we spend together ... So why not break away from the same old regular routine & indulge yourself in something exceptional. This is a package of beauty, experience and satisfaction ... so don't miss out on this special opportunity ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[B][U]AVAILABILITY [/U][/B]
I'm available for Massage & Companionship Dates (Incalls/Outcall/Extended/Travel).

[B]DECEMBER 5-23
8AM-MIDNIGHT[/B]

*Prebooking is strongly advised to avoid disappointment. If you can only arrange a visit short notice, I do require 45mins notice*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[B][U]RATES[/U][/B]
My rates are non-negotiable, Pls don't ruin the mood by asking for a discount.

[B]Sensual Massage[/B]
HH 100
HR 160

[B]Companionship Incall[/B]
HH 180
HR 280
2HR 500
3HR 700

[B]Companionship Outcall[/B]
HR 350
2HR 550

[B]Please view my [URL="http://shelbyxo.com"]WEBSITE[/URL] for more information.[/B]

[B]REVIEWS[/B]
Reviews can be found by searching Shelbyxo and/or Shelby in the Review Sections of Calgary.

[B]If we have not met, I ask of you to include the following information when booking:[/B]

- Your board handle
- A Valid Contact Number (if contacting me via email/pm)
- The Date, Time & Duration Request
- Any Special Requests
- A little about yourself (ex. age, ethnicity)

*Requests that clearly show that the content of my ad wasnâ??t read will be deleted and not responded to*/CENTER][/CENTER]

Sign in to follow this