Tatianna

I first met Tatianna at Acqua, after reading a comment from another member here. I have seen her several times, and recently, she decided to set up on her own, and has set up a website as well. Tatianna is a slender ebony girl with a very beautiful face, with big expressive eyes. She has luxuriant big-curl hair, and is always dressed in a sexy outfit when you arrive and is well groomed. She is humorous and easy to talk to and is intelligent and reads alot, and our time goes by so fast because we are talking so much! Tatianna's service options are on her new website; I have not been to the new location but when I visited her at prior locations, I always chose the top option, which included nude bodyslide and reverse massage. When she undresses, you see that she has natural firm breasts that are not too big and not too small, just right, an hourglass figure, and a luscious round firm bottom, and long legs. I particularly enjoy massaging her, and she appreciates a good massage too. Her own massage technique is pleasant and relaxing. She does not do BJ, FS or any digits into her. Personally, this is not a problem as the quality and sensuality of the time with her is more important than one specific act or another.

I certainly intend to keep seeing her, although work related travel is making this difficult right now.

Those whose focus is more on the pleasure of having in an intimate experience with a beautiful woman, rather than getting certain services, will appreciate her.

So I had my first visit to Tatianna's new place, which she shares with another very cute girl called Anna. Anna has caramel skin, cute face and a kind of body you would see on a professional dancer.

It is in a townhouse near St. Laurent and Montreal Road. The place is clean and they each have their own room for clients. Tatianna and I went to the shower together first, and that was a very nice warm-up indeed. Then down to Tatianna's room for massage and reverse massage. You will notice that on their website, additional xxx service rates and duo rates have been added. www.angelbellaandfriends.com

This place is a definite improvement for Tatianna from the studios she used to work at. Definitely recommended.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.