just wondering

Guest userfriendly

just wondering if i am searching in vain, or if there is actually an independant service provider any where in prince edward island. charlottetown preferably.

the one service here doesn't provide gfe, and its something i really want to experience. i read all these great reviews, and i'm like, gah! wish i was that guy. oh well. any info would be great thanks.

i'm not much help, just trying to be funny.....

i always heard there was no sex trade on PEI, because everybody knows each other.....imagine your cousin showing up at the door!

also, the old joke....how come the population of PEI never changes?

Because, whenver a girl gets pregnant, a guy leaves the island!!

sorry,, haha

Let me weigh in on this topic by saying that there is no GFE here in PEI! I have lived here my entire life and trust me there are no providers here. I have to...sorry, choose to travel to either Halifax or Moncton to visit with SP`s. My advice would be to do you research, choose a lady and travel to see her. You will not regret it!

ahhh.... the downside of island life...get over to Halifax and meet one of the lovely ladies there.. you'll find here ;) treasures to be found on this site...