Sign in to follow this  

Deep Connections in Truro

Guest **cely***r***ne

Good evening!

Dear Halifax, I had a very amazing and memorable time this weekend with you! I was very fortunate to meet with dear friends, and make connections with new ones! I shall see you again soon..

After having a birthday bash for my little one, and some much needed rest I will be in Truro Tuesday.

I am a very fun loving, adventurous and free-spirited woman. You can see my love for life in my sparkling deep eyes. You will find me youthful at heart and always willing to learn more about you with the knowledge that in building a relationship in this way, there will always be those sparks between us when we are together.

I pride myself in my ability to make you feel at ease, and comfortable in my presence. It is my sole purpose as your companion to assure you are relaxed, and totally worshipped and nurtured with love. I am tender, passionate and describe myself as a sensual artist. It is within this art of sensuality that I thrive. From a deeply relaxing massage to moments of authentic connection, my goal is to pamper your every desire, relax every muscle and help melt away any tension.

picture.php?albumid=10039&pictureid=67136

NEW EMAIL [email protected]

*INCLUDE your username, First and Last name in ALL messages. This includes texts as well please.

(or alternatively you can PM for verification, however, this may take longer than other options.)

*My voice contact number will be given after verification and approved references.

Please take a few moments to view my website prior to contacting me.

http://www.maraenablackwell.com

Enjoy Holiday Loyalty rates for a limited time! (Until December 22nd)

(Found on my Adventures page)

I am very much looking forward to meeting you!

xoxo - Maraena

Before our journey, there are a few things I'd like you to know. Any monetary considerations are for my time and companionship only. By contacting me, you have then agreed to these terms and those found on my website.

Sadly, I find it necessary to tell you that I do not answer rude or explicit messages. All information you need to know is on my website. After knowing your name is verified all I require is a reference(s) and manners when contacting me. Great conversation builds from mutual respect. As trust is earned, so is respect. I deeply appreciate a true gentleman.

Sign in to follow this