Holiday stress got you down? Dr. Regent has the cure

Hop onto my table and I'll give you a thorough exam. I'll check you from head to toe, making sure to pin point any areas that might require doctor's additional attention.

2014-12-11-12.33.04.jpg

This might hurt a little, but it's for your own good - without knowing exactly what ails you, I can't prescribe the proper treatment. Maybe you just need a good work out on a regular basis, or perhaps something a little more intense, like electro therapy.

Oh dear, I detect some inflammation. Let's see what we can do to get that swelling down.

Are you ashamed to take your clothes off in front of me? Do you feel dirty? I'm a professional, but you can request to have a nurse in the room too, observe and help with your exam and treatment.

2014-12-11-12.42.32.jpg

You're in the very best of hands, just relax. You're not going to make me strap you down and gag you in order to finish this exam, now are you?

For more information, to book an appointment or for other fetishes, please email [email protected]

Available 8:30am - 5pm, Monday through Friday. Evenings and weekends by request.