Kayla - An Angel from Ottawa Play Girls

I have just met a remarkable lady, both in her physical appearance and her intelligence. Kayla is brand new to OPG, having worked only briefly for another agency and spending a bit of time as an independent.

Booking an appointment with Tracey at OPG was easy as always, and Kayla was right on time. She has an angelic face with blond hair and beautiful eyes. She was quite good in starting conversation, and notwithstanding the reference to a bubbly personality on the OPG website, she is definitely not one of those giggly girls, but there are definitely moments of sincere laughter. I made her a cup of tea (her beverage of choice on this occasion) and we proceeded to have probably the most interesting conversation I have ever had with such a young lady. I really enjoyed speaking with her. Kayla is remarkably well spoken, a good listener, and very, very wise for a 19-20 year old girl (as advertised on OPG). Someone you could definitely have a a long dinner conversation with. She had me thinking twice about some of my own assertions during our conversation.

On the physical side, she is perfectly proportioned and has an active, if not athletic, build. Just right in every sense. And in bed, she definitely knows what she is doing. She prefers light kissing and is not big on daty for safety reasons, but there is a very sensuous lady behind her demure exterior. We finished our time together with another cup of tea and more good conversation.

Repeat? In a heartbeat. Kayla, thank you ... you represent exactly what a lot of guys my age are looking for ... a perfect combination of sexiness, intelligence and fun. I hope to see you again soon!

• Like 3

Very nice review kubrickfan. Thanks. She is now on my list of have to see soon:D. Yes I am also happy about the quick professional services I have received from OPG on many occasions. I think OPG should be a model for good customer service and right treatment of their ladies.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.