Sign in to follow this  

A Holiday Dining Indulgance

Guest **cely***r***ne

Feel the anticipation in the air come to life with this rare and unique celebratory opportunity.

***Booking NOW for next week! See THIS WEEKS schedule below this add***

Spreading the joy love and spirit of the season is easy when all your holiday needs are taken care of by two close friends. Either in my home town of Truro, or the festive city and home of a dearly loved associate of mine in Halifax. A romantic dinner complete with all the fixings of your tastes will be catered and served to you. (minimum 4 hour dinner date)

furniture-cool-decoration-ideas-for-christmas-holiday-with-elegant-golden-glittering-deer-carving-figure-also-lenox-westchester-dinner-plate-and-elegant-wine-glass-elegant-table-settings-for-unforgeta.jpg

Take a moment and breathe it in...

Imagine being seated in a sensually romantic setting. Candles ablaze, displaying their firey dance of seduction. Across from you such timeless knowing beauty gazes back into your eyes. ALL of your senses are alert as you enjoy authentic moments while being treated to a delectable dinner cooked by women who thrive to make it special.

Or perhaps all your holiday needs is a quaint get together of deep connections while sipping from the nector of the gods. (minimum 3 hours)

*non alcoholic beverages (for me)

Whatever your feelings are, you will be in the holiday mood!

Taking place next week and requires 24 hour notice!

This Week in Maraenas World

I am available for Massage ONLY...

Massage

A massage can be the perfect prelude to a romantic evening, or it can simply be the delectable main dish.

My massage incorporates long deep movements from head to toe, creating undulating waves up and down your body, totally worshipping and nurturing your entire being with love.

30 minutes - 150.00

60 minutes - 200.00

EMAIL OR PM please

VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION

* Links are below, in my signature...

Looking forward to celebrating the season with you!

*All considerations are for my time and companionship only, by contacting me, you agree to these terms and the ones found on my website

** All Holiday Loyalty fees expire December 22nd, and are not inclusive in Dinner Special or Massage.

Sign in to follow this