Sign in to follow this  

It's the most wonderful time of the year..

Guest **cely***r***ne

There'll be much mistltoeing

And hearts will be glowing

When loved ones are near...

Yes, it is the most wonderful time of the year! I LOVE this season and everything it represents. I love being stuck inside while giant fluffy snowflakes dance down from the sky, cuddled up by the fire with hot chocolate while the anticipation of Father Christmas makes it impossible to sleep! I am still a big kid at heart and my excitement is hard to contain!

I decided to be more productive and put this excitement to some use! I have baked way too many cookies, and I would love to share with you!

All of this extra energy is simply being wasted, therefore I am available to entertain your senses this evening in Truro from 6:00pm-9:00pm.

I will be unavailable tomorrow December 23rd-26th, however, I will be able to journey with you Decemeber 27th-31st!

I am updating my schedules for January and you can look forward to January 27th-30th!

I will be in Halifax!

I couldn't think of a better birthday present than being with you!

PRE-BOOK now as I do not see many friends while visiting, and my time is quickly booked up.

For all NEW inquiries: When booking time with me I do ask you provide me with recent references of a lovely lady from here, please make initial contact via PM/my website contact form. Further conversations can then take place via email/text/voice.

picture.php?albumid=10039&pictureid=67134

*ALL considerations are for my time and companionship only. By contacting me you are in agreeance with this term and those found on my website.

Thank you!

I am very much looking forward to our adventure together!

xoxo - Maraena

Sign in to follow this