I, with a deeper instinct...

I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.

-Anaïs Nin

8035605631_1bae233bee.jpg

I have always found this quote to ring true to who I am, not only in my personal life but in my professional one as well. I believe it's important to select ones companions carefully, to spend time with those that enrich our lives in some way and that goes for both the ladies and the gentlemen in this industry. I enjoy spending time with someone that makes me laugh, makes me think, and makes me feel like a woman and I in turn strive to make them laugh, challenge them to think about the world in a new way and to feel like a man desired by a beautiful woman. This shouldn't be hard, it's not great acting, it's a matter of choosing your companions well and spending time with those that you truly enjoy.

12908815394_5f4c37375f_z.jpg

I am currently in Toronto and would be happy to arrange for a date over the next few days. Whether you are looking for an escape from the holiday stresses or perhaps a special treat to ring in the new year I would enjoy spending some time with you.

To arrange a date please contact me via email at the address below and to find out a little more about me please visit my website.

I look forward to hearing from you!

• Like 1