City hall

WELL FINALLY TOFTT AND IT WAS GREAT SWEAT GIRL NEW TO TO BIZ ONLY WENT FOR SOMME ORAL DICTATIONS AND IT WAS GGREAT SLOOPY WET AND DEEP.ENJOI:jackoff:

does this make sense to any one?

I believe he's referring to this CL lady...

http://ottawa.en............ca/ers/1511923096.html

My perv language translator came up with this regarding the original post "Well I finally took one for the team and it was great. Sweet girl and new to the business. Got a wet, deep sloppy blowjob. Enjoy" :bddog:

No, not really. Perhaps English is not SPINNER's first language? Either way I'm hoping he meant sweet as opposed to sweat.

Assman69 posted the review.

I understood it ok.:smile:

I think he was still excited after a great session. I must say I understood it (English is my second language) but had seen City Hall's ads on CL. Sounds like a good girl and looks good too.:boobies:

I t would have been just as easy to post.....

City Hall...from the web "C-list"...........WELL FINALLY TOFTT AND IT WAS GREAT SWEAT GIRL NEW TO TO BIZ ONLY WENT FOR SOMME ORAL DICTATIONS AND IT WAS GGREAT SLOOPY WET AND DEEP.ENJOI

Gents I have seen this lady on 2 occasions and definetly enjoyed

My time! She's a cutie with very good oral skill! Just wish she'd travel to Hamilton now!

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest f***nds4f**

City Hall has an account here. She is not very active in this board but I know she is getting popular.

She warmed me up while the outside temperature was -20C. She has nice body and beautiful face and is even better looking than photos on websites.

City Hall is an awesome kisser - the dfk made me fly. Although I am not into bj but still found it was very enjoyable. It was a great GFE service (no Greek).

I won't go into too many details, what you need is to experience yourself. I visited many SP in the past, but I was always nervous during the entire session; however, with City I was completely relaxed and felt spontaneous.

City is a truly hot girl and it was a pleasure meeting her.

I met City (aka Sleezy) last night....service was impecable...she is your Goth like chick that just loves the d@@k (it rimes). Received me in her appartment (people allergic to dogs andcats, she has them), where we proceeded to gift then strip.

She gave an awesome BBBJ with loads of spit and head torture (PSE style), followed by some sweet 69, then a good doggy style hump, with a CIM finale....i even heard gulp down my white treat...wow! A repeat for sure.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.