Anyone ever went to Maj - xxx on Montreal Road ? (Lingerie Show)

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone here ever went to MAJ XXX LINGERIE SHOW (also a sex store) located on Montreal RD.

I hear they do lingerie show, but can't find much info.

If anyone could let us know what it is exacly, that would be great.

Thanks! :mrgreen:

No one that ventured there would admit it publicly. :razz:. Seriously, if you want a lingerie show with a good time, look for one of the recommended ladies on here and communicate your fantasy politely to her. You might make a new friend and be pleasantly surprised in the process.

If this is not your game, then there are threads on the best strip clubs in the city..and why. That might be a good alternative if the 'full menu' is not your cup of tea.

Hope this helps. Merry Christmas -and happy travels.

Only one girl at a time working. I met an awesome girl (Ashley) and went back for seconds a few weeks later.

Cheaper than an SP but extremely limited menu (depends on the girl and YMMV).

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest n----9

agreed wth Seymour...shamefully I stumbled in there once 2 years ago. Absolutely nothing positive to say... thus the absence of any reco's I'm sure.

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone here ever went to MAJ XXX LINGERIE SHOW (also a sex store) located on Montreal RD.

I hear they do lingerie show, but can't find much info.

If anyone could let us know what it is exacly, that would be great.

Thanks! :mrgreen:

I'm American, so I'm not ashamed at all to say I was at MAJXXX/ Majic Video plus and report on it. I guess it depends on what you are looking for as to if you will enjoy yourself. I paid a XX.00 dollars entrance fee , however, when I was in the private booth with my model, she asked me for about $XXX.XX more. I said no way, thats to high. She than asked me for $XXX.XX more and she ultimately settled for $XX.XX So all in all , I paid about $XXX.XX total. Which isn't bad, because hey its only money and for me the experience was totally worth it. Not sure if I would go again, but when I'm old and grey I'll remember the experience and not the cost.

so what went down? Well my model was a young hot french girl. Business is done in a booth a little bigger than a broom closet. Well basically the booth is partiioned into two sections with a latchable plexiglass door between the two sections. she walked into her half and I walk into my half through seperate doors. she undressed (nice tight body) perky breast, and started talking dirty/sexy and asked me to take out my tool, johnson, you get the drift. I'm a good boy, so when a young hot girl tells me to do something I DO it. That's when she hit me up for the $XXX.XX. As I said, I got it down to $XX.XX but I was a little pissed. They should have forewarned me of this TIP (extra cost). Anyway, after we got the money squared away, she opened the plexiglass door and let me feel her up , her breast and pussy.. very nice. than she took out some lotion and proceed to give me a really nice handjob. Very pleasant girl (has a goth look like a lot of young girls do today, nose/belly rings), she gave me her card and if I do go back I'll likely ask for her again.

So that was my experience. I hope it help's in your choice. It's like vegas, go in with a set amount of money you will spend and stick to your liimit. If you do that, I think you can have a good time. If not, I think you will feel cheated and should likely go to a not strip club or a pro. plus out... fools

Negotiating while in a state of arousal ruins in the experience, in my view. I've never understood such a business model. I guess they must think that when a man is in a state of arousal, he is more likely to easily part with his money. That is not the way to build a solid client base!

• Like 1

Ahhhh Megan ... thats exactly why you'll be a continuing success in this business long after all those "quick buck" operators will be long gone and forgotten about.

We are lucky to have you in Ottawa!! :wink:

Scout

Negotiating while in a state of arousal ruins in the experience' date=' in my view. I've never understood such a business model. I guess they must think that when a man is in a state of arousal, he is more likely to easily part with his money. That is not the way to build a solid client base![/quote']

I hate that whole "hustle" mentality. I guess they figure when "little head" is in charge, they'll get what they want - and surprisingly, often they do.

There's an old saying "A fool and his money are soon parted" :bowdown:. I bet it must have been a hobbyiest who coined that phrase.

There were 3 girls there one in the lngerie show for $180 absoltulety looked liked mans best friend.

And 2 girls in the so called massage area, one short girl and one average looking tall girl. It wa 60 for entering and another 300 for FS no kissing, no daty, no sucking nipples just coverdbj and coverdered intercourse, one of the worse times I ever had and never have been back since.

There are too many beutiful women inside and out to go anywhere else now.