Serena - Singularly Beautiful

Guest S****an

I'm not sure what the best way to write a recommendation for a dancer is, but I thought I'd pen a few words about the vision of loveliness I met at the Barefax named Serena. I mentioned her in a previous thread, but just to make sure I wasn't imagining things I went back today and sure enough she's real :-D

Serena is dark-eyed brunette with lovely olive skin, superb b cup breasts and a fantastic frame. For those who don't like skin ink, she is tattoo free (not that I mind,but some do), or at least I didn't notice one (I was so captivated by her face, I will admit freely that my attention to detail was probably sub-par).

Now I go weak in the knees for brunettes generally but this is one brunette to whom saying no is impossible. You could forgive her if she had beautiful girl syndrome, but you will be surprised at how friendly and easy to talk to she is, which for balding middle-aged guys like me is a definite plus.

Her dances are close and sensual but not raunchy (the best kind IMHO), and if you can imagine a young Eva Longoria giving you a lap dance that's probably the closest I can describe it in words.

One thing that I really liked is that she kept track of dances and made sure I agreed on the count. That's one trait that I wish was more widely shared and sure helps to avoid misunderstandings, particularly since higher math and brain functioning generally in her presence is well-nigh impossible.

All in all, Serena is near the top of the dancers I've met in Ottawa, and since I think we have some of the best in the country, that's hopefully high praise. If you are keen on brunettes and latin girls (she's part Italian, for me that counts) then definitely give Serena a try.

I did mention CERB to her and she seemed to be genuinely interested in it. She was aware of another strip club board that I won't dignify it by naming it as it is venom-filled, but I think I convinced her that CERB is friendly. So if you do see her, please mention CERB to her and hopefully we can get her to become a member :) .

Thank you so much SM, you really are a sweetheart! It was a pleasure to get to know you, as you truly are a gentleman :-)

xoxo

Serena