Sign in to follow this  

Your authentic connection awaits..Visiting January 27th - 29th

Guest **cely***r***ne

Every journey starts with the burning desire for adventure...Our journey together begins here.

With sensual ardor, I aim to stroke the flames of desire deep within. To awaken and maximize the senses in ways you may have never experienced.

This is what makes me unique. My art is passion, it is my being and my soul. It is pure sensuality. All of this is organically displayed in our time together. Be it mild or wild, I am a delicious blend of desire, fantasy and am genuinely everything woman.

Scent, touch, taste, listen..witness...

Visiting Halifax January 27th (pm) & January 28th

picture.php?albumid=10039&pictureid=67136

I believe in great chemistry, and to begin to establish this we need to communicate. I appreciate a gentleman who contacts me with manners, with all that is required upon initial contact. It makes things much more easier, fun and faster if you do include your given names, and references when we begin our conversations.

Please PM or EMAIL [email protected]

I am very much looking forward to meeting you!

xoxo - Maraena

Before our journey, there are a few things I'd like you to know. Any monetary considerations are for my time and companionship only. By contacting me, you have then agreed to these terms and those found on my website.

Sign in to follow this