Sign in to follow this  

All you really need is me....

[CENTER][/CENTER][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"]Let me just start things off with quick.. Hello.
It's great to back and I'm excited to get re- acquainted with some old friends and possibly make some new ones.

I am available for O.C Mon-Sat:12pm-12am

I will arrive at your door maintaining a quiet , professional and discrete demeanour. Once behind closed doors, you will be greeted with my easygoing, warm & friendly personality. I'm very Openminded and I'm always up for any kind of endeavour. Such as......

â?½Sipping Wine, light stimulating conversation. A sweet, sensual time. Where we cant take our time and I show you all my sensual skills .
â?½Feeling the urge for some hot.afternoon delight? Yet you need to get back to the office asap?. Let me your little vixen that you can just take for a ride.
â?½Do you need to get out for the night? I'm the perfect sexy companion to have beside you. I will sit back and look pretty ( always a lady in public) meanwhile wearing something to die for underneath thinking of all the naughty things we're going to do later.
â?½Or.... Do you like to walk on the wild side??? I can make you my slave for the day and let you worship my dominance over you.

I have such a wide menu that it would take up way too much space on my thread. I can accommodate anything Tame or taboo.

I'm a very attractive blonde with an intriguing smile.
5'8
160 lbs⏳ figure
( a few extra pounds all in the right places)
40E-28-40

â?ªI'm having trouble uploading my pics on my thread. Please check out my profile. My most recent pictures s on here are still accurate. I will have new pictures uploaded this week. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Gratitudies ( O.C) :
1/2 hr - 160
1hr - 230 ( 200 pre-book apt)
2 hr - 400 ( 360 pre-book apt)
Domination 1 hr min.- 300
Dinner &desert ( 4hrs) - 500( pre-book only )
Night out on the town ( 7 hrs) - 700 ( pre-book only)

â?ªI.C TBA. Gratitudies differ.

Am I what you are looking for? Or if you are just curious, please don't hesitate to contact me. You may contact myself by Pm/text or call.
(204)-869-7088

If you do contact me through the phone, please mention you.area board member and include your handle.

Naughtiest regardes
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Sign in to follow this