Sign in to follow this  

Sweet and Sexy Tiffany Luxx Visiting February 9th-11th

Guest ***fan****x
[B][I][CENTER][FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]It has been a while since I visited but I will be back in EDMONTON on February 9th-11th. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Not just another blonde, I have the skills and the looks to make you melt. My attitude will leave you smiling and my sense of humor will make you laugh. With my soft, silky tanned skin, striking platinum blonde hair, twinkling blue eyes and a smile that will want you coming back for more and more; my luscious curves are more than just a feast for the eyes. How can you resist? And that's just what I appear to be.....

I can be your kissable, delectable darling or your sensual and passionate minx. Your choice. I have the body and the personality to prove it. Come spend some time with me, because I am not just another blonde. Come enjoy the [COLOR="Magenta"]Luxx[/COLOR] experience.
[URL=http://s1318.photobucket.com/user/TiffanyLuxx/media/collage3_zps2f9a9cab.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t649/TiffanyLuxx/collage3_zps2f9a9cab.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
For my companionship (please look at my website for all the information you need you can contact me for the link):

[COLOR="Magenta"]Luscious Luxx Time[/COLOR]
â?? 160 for 30 minutes â??
â?? 260 for 60 minutes â??
â?? 340 for 90 minutes â??
â??â??â?? 2 Hours 400 â??â??â??[COLOR="Magenta"]---Special Rate!!![/COLOR]

[COLOR="Magenta"]Lascivious Luxx Time[/COLOR]
â?? 200 for 30 minutes â??
â?? 300 for 60 minutes â??
â?? 400 for 90 minutes â??
â??â??â?? 2 Hours 450 â??â??â??[COLOR="Magenta"]---Special Rate!!![/COLOR]

I like to enjoy our time together, so I assure you it will be unrushed and relaxing. This is why I do NOT offer 15 minute appointments. I feel that there is not enough time for me to be the ultimate companion in such a short amount of time. Even though I am touring I will always be dressed to impress.

Longer sessions are available. Please look at my website for more information, pictures and my reviews. You can contact me and I will provide the link to my website.

Please Text or Call (Texting is preferred) [COLOR="Magenta"]403-400-5792[/COLOR] to make arrangements to see me. I do require that you mention your [COLOR="Magenta"]LYLA[/COLOR] handle when contacting me. I find it most polite when you tell me as opposed to me having to ask for it, I appreciate it very much![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/I][/B]

Sign in to follow this