VISITING..............

MaximeSASKATOON January 28 feb 3 REGINA Feb 4-7

Emmanuelle SASKATOON February 5-8 REGINA Jan 21-25

Maya SASKATOON february 12-17 REGINA february 8-11

300H - 550 2H or HH 220

PREBOOKING PLEASE ; DONT MISS !!

THE SEDUCTIVE MAXIME:

5FT5 112LBS 34B BREAST , BLONDE WITH BABY BLUE EYES , 20 YRS OLD

If youre looking for the sweetest & warmest girl around... Well look no further because you have found me...I will totally make you melt with my angel face, gorgeous seductive blue eyes , innocent look , refreshing personality & my pretty face & sexy smile . Come and meet me now and you will feel 10 yrs y*unger !!

picture.php?albumid=10087&pictureid=67893

picture.php?albumid=10087&pictureid=67587picture.php?albumid=10087&pictureid=67588

THE SEXY EMMANUELLE :

5ft6-115lbs -34D- blonde with blue eyes - french canadian -27yrs old

Im a seductive woman with a beautiful body and very pretty face. My gorgeous seductive eyes and sexy smile are irresistible, and im one of the warmest, most sensual and friendly ladies we have known. My slender body is fit and healthy, and im always superbly presented. Exceptionally talented in service, im unforgettable, and will leave a long lasting impression im very discreet, stylish and charming, and highly suited as a travel companion.

picture.php?albumid=8033&pictureid=59851

picture.php?albumid=8033&pictureid=59407picture.php?albumid=8033&pictureid=66845

THE OPEN MINDED MAYA :

5ft5 120lbs , natural 34DDbreast , very pretty smile , curvecous with great attitude! 21 yrs old

I will brighten up your day or evening, with my sultry look and alluring figure. I am petite, provocative and gorgeous, from head to toe. I have smooth silky skin, I am very outgoing and love spending quality time with a nice gentlemen My sessions are always unrushed, So you will receive maximum pleasure & enjoyment

picture.php?albumid=9792&pictureid=68242picture.php?albumid=9792&pictureid=68244

PSSSS - Please make sure you join the BHS mailing list as we are offering promos , DISCOUNT (260H 500 2 H , 200HH ) , pictures & schedule to our mailing list ONLY!! If you are not yet , PLZ text us or contact us ASAP at [email protected] and please mention your city, name & phone number as well .

(514) 294-4326

truly yours...

Book-herself..xoxo