I'm a bit confused by the reference system. I can well appreciate that, for safety reasons, ladies may want a reference prior to seeing me. However, if I have not seen many SPs how do I obtain said reference?

Is it the sort of thing where I need to actively search for SPs who do not ask for references in order to accumulate enough experience to see others? That seems a bit risky to me.

I realize this is kind of a stupid question but I would still appreciate anybody who can indulge me with a helpful answer. Thanks.

Skeletor

The providers that you have already seen, could be potential references, just contact them and ask.

On future visits, ask your provider if you could use her as a reference.

It is very beneficial to see providers that utilize Cerb, as it is a community that is established and known.

It helps to participate on the board and establish reputation points and the PM system is an invaluable tool to use.

• Like 1

I'm a bit confused by the reference system. I can well appreciate that, for safety reasons, ladies may want a reference prior to seeing me. However, if I have not seen many SPs how do I obtain said reference?

Some ladies also take references from Date Check if you prefer going that route.

Some ladies also take references from Date Check if you prefer going that route.

Perferred 411 better...if anyone wants the link to that you cn pm me...

Also if you don't have a reference you can give the lady your "real name and number". Some ladies will go by that as well..

Usually a reference is just one of a few options she will have available for you to book an appt. Sometimes it is confusing, and you can see the options as a complete list of all the things you have to do, but it isn't. Choose one option that you can provide and go from there. If she needs more, she will let you know.

I always ask for references only when doing incalls. Mostly because of the illegal nature in Canada of incalls so I like to make sure that the gentleman has seen another lady who can vouch for him.

in cases where the gentleman is new to hobbying I suggest that he first book a hotel and I go see him on an outcall basis and that after that, a reference is not needed.

This is simply my way of feeling safe. Other girls may operate differently.

I've had to go through the reference process and understand it's whyfor. It's not a big deal and there is always a choice of options which should satisfy most everyone.

Just wanted to say thanks to all those who responded. I am pretty much a total newbie and the SP I have visited apparently does not like to give references so it has been helpful to hear about the other possible approaches to providing the information ladies need to stay safe.

Some advice that I found helpful when I first started on Cerb was simply being polite!When first contacting a lady identify yourself as a Cerb member, clearly and accurately. Be honest but not vulgar. On your first e - mail do not get into specifics of what you want to happen on your "date" with her. Treat your first contact as though you were in fact asking for a "date." Discuss the "details" (does/do nots, donation amounts, etc.) during subsequent conversations. You would be surprised how many ladies have told me that good spelling, use of grammar and above all respect, politeness and honesty have made the difference between seeing a client or not! Best of luck.

I am pretty much a total newbie and the SP I have visited apparently does not like to give references so it has been helpful to hear about the other possible approaches to providing the information ladies need to stay safe.

There are usually 3+ options provided for verification and typically at least one do not require a reference.

As eluded to earlier these might be using a third party verification system like DateCheck or providing your first name with a valid government issued identification or ....

SP that require references typically have their verification procedure online. Have a look and pick one that you are comfortable with.