Sign in to follow this  

Welcome to Canada

Guest **cely***r***ne

Good Morning!

Ahh, I am so relieved to be able to make it to you today!

With sensual ardor, I aim to stroke the flames of desire deep within. To awaken and maximize the senses in ways you may have never experienced.

This is what makes me unique.

Sensuality is an art form. It is meant to be naturally possessed, it cannot be artificially obtained. My art is passion, it is my being and my soul. It is pure sensuality that drives me. All of this is organically displayed in our time together. Be it mild or wild, I am a delicious blend of desire, fantasy and an extremely sensuous being.

I am tender, passionate, understanding and knowing. Using my "power" of seduction you are drawn to me, my charisma and unique ways. I have the ability to make you feel a plethora of intense sensations with a simple touch.

picture.php?albumid=10039&pictureid=67134

My massage incorporates long deep strokes from head to toe, creating undulating waves up and down your body, totally worshiping and nurturing your entire being with love. Relaxing yet stimulating. No detail is left behind.

Imagine this x2. Yes, 4 handed massages are also an option as artful collaborations with a dear associate are available this evening!

To book our adventures:

EMAIL: [email protected]

Text 902-897-8643

PM

Edited by **cely***r***ne
Update!

Sign in to follow this