Is there anyone in Ch'town anymore?

Seriously ... Are there any independents in Charlottetown anymore? Regular girls, not just the occasional ones who visit, I mean. Everyone seems to have disappeared, and the ads on CL appear to be either scams or else there's never any response back to my inquiries. Anybody know how to get in touch with Vanessa or Sam or anyone at all anymore?

Thanks

I live and work here in Charlottetown although I'm new to lyla and just getting use to how it works, currently I only post on CL but I'm going to try posting here and backpage as well.

• Like 3

Thanks for the above responses, but as I mentioned in my original post, I'm looking for someone who is around regularly, and "not just the occasional ones who visit." So, for this reason, I'm very glad to hear from KylieRose, and I'll be sending you a PM shortly. Thanks

I live on the Island and travel to Charlottetown and Summerside all the time. I also use CL which is where I got started by answering ads that were looking.

• Like 1

I live on the Island and travel to Charlottetown and Summerside all the time. I also use CL which is where I got started by answering ads that were looking.

That is awesome, Welcome to Lyla Moon Seerose! Many of us started there, and a as a Gem you come here! lol

I find there is many ladies that visit PEI but perhaps less often in winter months:(

Anyhow, the ads section will give you a chance to look at dates work out:)