I am just wondering if anyone has actually seen Lexy? After reading a previous thread I am unsure about her... legitimacy?? That said I am waiting for a reply to a message I sent her. If anyone has any info. I would appreciate you sharing it...if not I may TOFTT.

Well this is a first...replying to my own post! As I sit in front of my computer on Christmas Eve waiting for my S.O. to return from work I can say that I have indeed been in contact with Lexy, via e-mail, a few times in order to arrange a workable day for a meeting. Thus far she seems VERY professional and quite "open." So all seems quite well...so far. Hopefully the previous thread about her pictures, etc. was not too damaging to her still developing Cerb reputation!

I have seen Lexy and she is a fine date that enjoys what she does.

I would suggest looking at her profile on SEA (not sure if I'm allowed to link the site so erring on the side of caution) to anyone wanting to know more about her. She has lots of pictures there and lists the things she is willing to do including GFE and Greek to name just a few.

I will also add that she is a smoker since I didn't think to look/ask that before seeing her and it is a turn off for me.

FYI Lexy902 has had her ban lifted.

Edited by boardbrowser
Added profile link.

I never smoke if my friend is against it and always ask, if they do or mind and I would never smoke during a meeting unless my friend would like to.

Lexy

I was on that sight and could see no pictures..am I doing something wrong?

Must be because I'm a member that I can see her pictures Boomer.

I never smoke if my friend is against it and always ask, if they do or mind and I would never smoke during a meeting unless my friend would like to.

Lexy

You were respectful of my wishes Lexy, but cigarette smoke is a very pervasive thing, especially for GFE and it lingers whether or not the smoker is actually smoking.

Again, it was my fault for not paying attention.

Edited by boardbrowser
added to post

Everyone is addicted to something whether they want to admit it or not. (Mine are reading, shopping, lifelong learning (education, I can?t seem to get enough diplomas or degrees) a glass of wine every now and the cigarettes). I do have to accommodate for all of my friends smokers and non-smokers, but like I said before I always ask and would love to be asked so that I can be prepared to the fullest to accommodate anyone?s request.

Is there any possibility of the guys who have seen Lexy doing a recomendation for her? It is always helpful to have as many recos. for as as many ladies as possible!

Guest s******ecan****
I'll be meeting Lexy Tuesday morning. I'm looking forward to an incredible time. I know she'll have one. ;-)

I hope things go well. Be sure to post a rec if they do.

We will have an amazing time.

Can't wait to meet you.

Kisses,

Lexy

I'll be meeting Lexy Tuesday morning. I'm looking forward to an incredible time. I know she'll have one. ;-)

Everything will certainly go well, I was born to pleasure!

Kisses,

Lexy

I hope things go well. Be sure to post a rec if they do.

Looking forward to a proper recomendation...I am sure it will be a good one.

He's in for a treat!!!

Kisses,

Lexy

woohoo. lol I am certainly looking forward to Tuesday. Pedicure first thing in the morning with my incredibly sexy Esthetician, a visit with Sexy Lexy after that and then in the afternoon I get to see my Dentist for a filling. Well that part may not be great. My morning should be awesome though.:D

Guest s******ecan****
woohoo. lol I am certainly looking forward to Tuesday. Pedicure first thing in the morning with my incredibly sexy Esthetician, a visit with Sexy Lexy after that and then in the afternoon I get to see my Dentist for a filling. Well that part may not be great. My morning should be awesome though.:D

Sounds like a lot of Oral for the day.