Sign in to follow this  

Time to christen..

Guest **cely***r***ne

It feels like forever ago I got to see you..

I am finally all unpacked in my new location!

My question is..who will the first to christen the place?

I will be starting to book this weekend beginning Friday in Truro..

Dive deep into sincere and passionate connection..

I strive to portray myself exactly as I am. I posses a shy yet alluring demeanor upon initial meet. This is quickly stripped away with the right gentleman of like mindedness. When it comes to personality, having a great sense of humor and an open mind is a must!

I am a very fun loving and free-spirited woman. Ever adventurous, you will find I have an intense youthful outlook on life and am always willing to learn more about you! I believe having the knowledge that in building a relationship in this way, there will always be those sparks between us when we are together.

As a trusted, reputable and established companion your privay and discretion is always my top priority, as I expect the same in return. Please take a few moments and view my website in its entirety prior to contacting me.

www.maraenablackwell.com

I pride myself in my ability to make you feel at ease, and comfortable in my presence. It is my sole purpose as your companion to assure you are relaxed, and totally worshiped and nurtured with love. If you believe we can share a connection with special and memorable moments, I am very much looking forward to getting to know you!

EMAIL: [email protected]

See you soon!

Sign in to follow this