Sign in to follow this  

It's a Girl Thing..

Guest **cely***r***ne

Ahhh.. If you only knew..

picture.php?albumid=10265&pictureid=68838

I am now available at my new location in Truro!

For those that I've not yet met, I am a sensualist, a woman who loves the art of seduction. It is an instinct, a calling and has been a part of me for as long as I can remember.

I stand at 5'5 with delectable measurements of 34B/22/34. I am a soft haired brunette with deeply mysterious brown-hazel eyes that turn color with desire.

I posses a shy yet alluring demeanor upon initial meet. This is quickly stripped away with the right gentleman of like mindedness. When it comes to personality, having a great sense of humor with an open mind is a must!

I am a very fun loving and free-spirited woman. Sometimes described as "quirky" and funny, I like to make you smile, and feel as though you've stepped out of your everyday reality and into my sensual world.

Ever adventurous, you will find I have a youthful outlook on life and am always willing to learn more about you with the knowledge that in building a relationship in this way, there will always be those sparks between us when we are together...

To begin our curiously fun adventures together please take a moment and view maraenablackwell.com

I will be entertaining in Truro unless advertised differently!

EMAIL:

[email protected]

Sign in to follow this