Sign in to follow this  

All good things must come to an end...

[CENTER][LEFT][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=White].[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[/LEFT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic]
Ladies, Gentlemen and open-minded couples,[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic] When was the last time you took the opportunity to truly spoil yourself, disconnect and withdraw from your fast-paced lifestyle by immersing yourself in sultry company where sensuality, wit, charm and beauty go hand-in-hand?[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic] Authentic in demeanor and attitude, always warm, friendly and engaging, I am inviting you to explore my intoxicating charisma, the perfume of my alluring curves, and my sensuous feisty energy; it is time to let go and be swept away to profound moments of passion![/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic] [COLOR=#808080][SIZE=3]~ Last Chance for My Distinctive February Opportunity ~
[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#666699][SIZE=3]~ February 24th or 25th[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#808080][SIZE=3] ~[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic] [COLOR=#666699] [U] Added Pleasure Time[/U][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic] [COLOR=#808080][SIZE=2]4 hour Lunch/Dinner Date $1050[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=#808080][SIZE=2] Accompanied By an Additional Hour[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=#808080][SIZE=2] 5 hour Dinner Engagement $1250[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=#808080][SIZE=2] Accompanied By a Two hour Continuance[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic] [COLOR=#666699][U] Distinctive Donation[/U][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic] [COLOR=#808080][SIZE=2]Overnight Delight â?? up to 15 hours $1650[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=#808080][SIZE=2] Full Day Indulgence (24 hours) $2650[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic] As always, it will be my pleasure to meet with you at your upscale hotel or private residence for an exclusive 2 hour engagement or longer. For more information, please visit my "[U][URL="http://www.gabriellalaurence.com/honorarium.html"][COLOR=#dda0dd]Honorarium[/COLOR][/URL][/U]" web page. Please keep in mind that I do require a minimum of 24 to 48 hours notice therefore I am kindly inviting you to take the former into consideration when contacting me. Thank you.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic] If we havenâ??t had the opportunity to meet yet or if you are planning to travel to Montreal on business, rest assured that it is never too early to contact me. I actually prefer it this way as it gives us a chance to communicate, get to know one another and establish a good comfort level before meeting. Being a sapiosexual at heart, intellectual foreplay prior to our date is an excellent way to create anticipation and excitement![/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic] With much anticipation,[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic] [COLOR=#666699][SIZE=5][I][FONT=garamond] Gabriella xox[/FONT][/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic] [URL="http://www.gabriellalaurence.com"][COLOR=#dda0dd]www.gabriellalaurence.com[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic] [COLOR=#808080][SIZE=2] Welcome to Distinctive Exclusivity, Exquisite Refinement & Classic Elegance![/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[COLOR=#d3d3d3] [SIZE=1]©COPYRIGHT GABRIELLA LAURENCE - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED -

[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Sign in to follow this